Thursday, September 07, 2006

Timeout.

I always have lots of things to say while driving my way to the office.. but once, I finally get the time to write, my mind's a barren state.

I'm almost getting to work on time now.. Improving slowly but surely. Yesterday, I clock in at 1115 pm. Today, 11 sharp. Tommorow, I aim to get here by 1030 latest. One day, I'll surely be here by 9. I always aim to wake up at 6. So that i'll reach the gym by 7. Then I can leave by 830, and get here by 9. So that's the masterplan.

However, I only wake up by 8 now, reach town by 9, finish workout by 1015. So by the time, I get here (without breakfast yet) is 11. Tommorow, let's see how i do.

By the way, the temp website is up. It's here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home