Monday, June 11, 2007

Searching and searching and never-endings

I have to start a new blog. you know, start with a clean slate? a new life? new perspectives? new ideas? new layouts? new pictures? Only this time I have no help with my layout and it won't be pretty. (upset look)

On another note, not that I'm extremely concern with what people think of me.. but at least, when they do, I'm pretty quite sure they would classify me as a 'slacker'. And, not that I don't like to be looked upon as a slacker (I think it's cool), but it kinda portrays a negative image. Don't you think?

I mean, I kinda put in more effort in particular things than most guys.. like cleaning up, washing dishes, organizing wardrobes, or semi-obsessive scrubbing toilet bowls. (the filipino blood, I swear) So, this kept me thinking, about how facial features could make up your personality, the way you walk, the way you talk, the way you behave and so on. I mean, because you look at yourself everyday, you sub-consciously become what you look. Self-esteem and confidence, makes up a major part of your personality, it's also a factor defined by how you look.

Don't get me wrong, fat or thin people can also look good. same goes for tall or short people. It's all a matter on how we present ourselves. Even, the effort one takes to do that, is by itself attractive.

Everyone can tell how my life is upside down now cos of the way I look. I realize that I can sound very superfecial athis point. Of course, it's only my own point of view, but small good habits can really improve your personal wellbeing.

Breathing fresh air, or even breathing properly makes me feel good. I can't take air for granted cos of my over-sensitive.nose. I just love melbourne.

Im just random.. Just finding something to blog, since I got NO camera. (upside-down smile)

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

welcome back! i can help u with ur layout since i will be so free.

eh, ur blog is like super expanded and so centralised it's hard to read.

3:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

1. go cycling
2. go recook pattaya
3. drink more water
4. go take pictures
5. go lie on the grass
6. run around during winter in tshirt and shorts

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home